Pearlescent film bubble bags are widely used in cold drink industry, and delamination is essentially the manifestation of peeling (composite) strength problems. The problems are mainly caused by the following aspects:
1) The surface tension of pearlescent film materials or printing materials is low, which does not meet the printing or composite requirements.
2) Improper drying temperature control or use of many solvent residues affect the peel strength.
3) Printing ink and printing substrate are not compatible, the compatibility is not good.
4) Improper temperature control of compound oven has a serious impact on solvent evaporation.
5） 复合辊温度偏低 ：进步复合辊温度。其实复合辊温度的凹凸，应该与机速、资料的厚薄有很大的联系，还与胶水的性质有联系。
5) Low temperature of composite roller: improve the temperature of composite roller. In fact, the concave convex temperature of the composite roller should be closely related to the machine speed, the thickness of the data, and the nature of the glue.
6) Problems in aging time or temperature control.
At that time, there were some misunderstandings in the detection of peel strength between developing layers and layers: only the peel strength of non heat sealing area was detected, while the detection of composite strength of heat sealing area was ignored. However, delamination often occurs in the heat sealing area. Therefore, in order to ensure the quality, it is necessary to test the non heat sealing area